Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Mis Amigas...

My good friend Sarah came for a visit all the way from South Carolina...I have missed her so much and it was so good to see her and catch up on times.
So I thought I would let you all meet some of best friends. They are all incredible girls! And just amaze me everyday.


This is Sarah and Michelle and Me...Two of the coolest girls in the world...seriously they are...you should hang out with them sometime and you will understand why.


This is one of my favorite pictures I think ever...I love squeezes as many people as you can in a picture you take with your own arm...gotta love it right??

Here is a group shot of all of us at the football game on Saturday night. The girls in the pic....Hillary, Me, Sarah, Grace, Kate, and Michelle. We like to laugh. A lot
.

5 comments:

aunteem said...

wow, so much beauty in one place. i didn't know Sarah was here. how nice for all of you to have a chance to spend time together. hug hill for me.

Did you see Annette's picture and Bonnie?

love ya!

the fredin's said...

those are really cute pictures! i love hill, sportin the straight hair that is DOWN! :) its really cute. well you are on your way here right now!!! i am going to see you in a few hours!! love you

Hillary said...

i like your pictures...too bad my face matches my hair..sad day, a little sunburnt!

Melanie-Pearl said...

your shingles, my hives. what's the world coming to. how was Kel?

the fredin's said...

how are the shingles? by the way you need to post!!!