Monday, October 29, 2007

Carving Pumpkins...

Some of the leaders in my dorm had a night of carving pumpkins last nights...it was lots of fun. Here are some pictures from the night...




Other updates...Basketball season is about underway. We have our first scrimmage tonight and then an alumni game on Saturday and then our first official game is next weekend! Crazy huh?

I just noticed I have some flowers that a friends gave me like a month ago and they have mold all over the bottom of them...ha! Just a friendly reminder that I am a college student..

Well I have Monday nap time with some friends, it's a tradition, when we can which isn't often but today it is going to happen! And then pre-game party with some of the girls on my hall...we listen to ACDC and then put t-shirt sleeves on our heads and dance to the music. Ok, you don't have to remind. I am strange. But I love these times.

I hope all is well for all of you. Keep a smile of your face and loving the Lord! He is great great great!

E

4 comments:

aunteem said...

very cool pumpkins! i just saw john and erika's and thought maybe i should check yours!
i love the color of your photos...cool. much love!

Melanie-Pearl said...

Back when I went to college...

Jen and I got these hard plastic blue sharks with our non-a drinks once and we dubbed them our "Room Gods".
Whenever we were feeling rebellious we'd blare ACDC's "Back in Black" or "Shook Me". Then we'd set a chair in the middle of the room, dance around it, and when they weren't microphones, bang our room Gods over the chair.

Now that I think about it, it really was great anger/stress management. ;)

(It was especially rebellious at TC!...and NO ACDC wasn't even cool back then. For the record, I was only 5 when they wrote those songs. Novel is a better word for them, right?)

Great minds aren't crazy, they think alike! I love you!

Anonymous said...

Very cool pumpkins. Very cool pics. How did you do that?
Love,
Aunt K

the fredin's said...

I can just imagine you guys putting t-shirt sleeves on your heads and dancing to ac/dc. I think you should make a video of that sometime. It can be another post :).

Well great game last night!! It was so much fun to watch you guys play...you were very impressive..seriously. Can't wait to watch more!

Well hopefully I will see you on Friday...love you lots!