Tuesday, April 29, 2008

a rant.

So my junior year of college is officially over.
Oh crap.
What does that mean?
In one year I have to semi know what I am doing with my life. And that scares me. Well I get to at least have one more year of late sleepless nights. Naps whenever I want (well kinda). And no huge responsibilities. Oh joy.

So i figure if I am up this late i might as well do something productive right? Like write on my blog. I never know what to say on this thing. I always feel like whatever comes out is just a bit pointless. considering maybe 3 people read this anyway.

Blogs are for ranting. So here goes nothing.

Bike riding.



It is my new obsession. Why? Because i don't want to run. and i am getttin squiggy when i don't so i need to do something that at least tricks me into thinking i am actually burning as much as when i run. I am actually going in 6 hours with a friend along the river downtown. should be fun huh?

if any of you ever want to go please let me know...i am totally up for it.

4 comments:

the fredin's said...

I want to go bike riding with you!! Oh but...I don't think I would do so well on a bike right now, and I am thinking after I have the baby I might not want to sit on a bike.. so maybe at the end of the summer? :)

aunteem said...

A comment from you're number 2 responder...don't forget DAthan.....he is stuck on the other side of town with a bike...he can ride with you! :)

Anonymous said...

Love you sweet one. I enjoyed reading your blog. Keep it upl.

Grandma Butch

Melanie-Pearl said...

i'll ride with you when i'm better. i love that ride. i wonder if the sidewalks are underwater in some places?