Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Disney & Last Semester Ever.

So I just got down registering for my last semester of college or at least undergrad. Kinda crazy!

It's weird to think that in a year from now I have no idea where I am really going to be. Eek! But no worries...I sure whatever it is will be great. Got any ideas? I wouldn't mind hearing them!

Thought I would put some pictures up from our Florida trip. We won there and have a great time riding rollercoasters and all...The castle. Mickey. And Sleeping. Got all the best parts of the trip covered :)



6 comments:

the fredin's said...

you being in your last semester of college and graduating on 4 months makes me feel OLD. but it makes me really excited to see where you are going to end up after kamp is over this summer. i would be even more excited if you ended up here for a little while :)

Melisa said...

I wouldn't believe the last picture was really yours unless I saw it before!!!!! Looks like a postcard of a magical place!

aunteem said...

here is good for me too...at least for a bit! :)
see you soon!

aunteem said...

I still think you would be a phenomenal art therapist by the way OR teacher....they are somewhat the same! :)

grandmabutch said...

Well, here is my 2 cents worth!! Stay close to Grandma so we can have some fun together. But if the LOrd leads you elsewhere, I guess it would be okay. Just not too far away!!!! Maybe He has a handsome yo9ung man for you!!!!
Grandma Butch

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Erin! Hope this year is amazing, wonderful, exciting, and full of adventure.
Love you so much,
Aunt K