Friday, March 27, 2009

Senior Art Exhibition

Below are several pieces from some pieces featured in my Senior Art Exhibition. The show is running at Sterling College from March 29-April 9. The gallery reception is on
April 2nd from 7:00-8:30 in the Sterling Art Center (located on the corner of 8th and Washington)
If you are interested in any of this work or other pieces please contact me at erindthiessen@gmail.com

Title: Kibera
Medium: Acrylic on Masonite


Title: Missions Chapel Kick-Off
Medium: Computer Graphics


Title: Sterling College Music Brochure I
Medium: Computer Graphics


Title: Sterling College Music Brochure II
Medium: Computer Graphics


Title: The Garden
Medium: Acrylic on Paper


Title: The Mara
Medium: Digital Photography


Title: Hawa
Medium: Digital Photography


Title: Self-Portrait
Medium: Acrylic on Canvas

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting part of your show -- can hardly wait to see the rest. I love what I see. Tell me more about your B/W -- size, spec's, price, and do have have an entire series from Africa?
Love you so much,
K

grandmabutch said...

We are anxious to see all your displays. Have a great week showing your talent. We are proud of you.
Grandma Butch

Unknown said...

I LOVE these. Good luck on the show.

Erika said...

Oops that was Erika.

Crazykeep said...

Congrats on an Awesome show, I'm glad so many people came out to see your work!!

Kim from Kansas said...

Wow! My favorite is the picture with the tree!

Melanie-Pearl said...

was just looking at the woven garden again. did something similar last week...maybe was channeling you? ;)