Saturday, July 10, 2010

I promise I'll do better!!



I promise I'll do better updating this thing! :)

After having a class from 8-3 today...Tonight we went to a redbirds game (triple A baseball). The MTR krew rocks (see all my new wonderful friends above), just love all these people a whole lot. Our director took us to the game, fed us and there was a fireworks show at the end! The only DISadvantage was the stinkin Memphis HEAT and HUMIDITY. Oh my goodness, I looked a hot mess.

Anywho. I will be updating this more. Please keep reading you like! Love you all. Gotta get some zzz's.

P.S.: Memphis Moment of the week: Watching the sunset on the Mississippi, with a Sonic slush, and seeing a shack/boat float down the river. I think the real Huckleberry Finn was in there!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool!!
K

aunteem said...

Great group picture! Glad you enjoyed it!

67 days till we come see yo u!

grandmabutch said...

Sounds like fun. Keep the info coming. I need your presence one way or other. Love you - Are you surprised?

grandmabutch said...

Sounds like fun. Keep the info coming. I need your presence one way or other. Love you - Are you surprised?

grandmabutch said...

Guess I stuttered!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

looks like fun! i want more pictures on here :) i hate to get demanding...but really :)

Sarah and JR said...

Erin, thanks for the blogs! So glad you are having a good time but I hope you get some more sleep! :o) love ya girl!