Monday, September 04, 2006

Sterling Revival



Here are the number one volleyball fans driving to the game! :)


I'm telling you it's those Sunday Night chapels. It's Sterling College. This place I did not want to come back to about 2 months ago, but now that I am back I am incredibly thankful.
Last night I got to see one of my very close friends commit her life to Jesus! Someone I have been praying for fervently for a year. Seeing that happen is mind blowing. I held her for awhile and just cried, she probably thinks I'm crazy, but I was so joyful.
After that a few of my closest friends here on campus walked around campus for about an hour and just prayed over places where we feel the enemy has a strong hold and has places in bondage. That was amazing.

So conclusion. God is amazing. He works through people who are amazing. And He has made everything and everyone with the ability to be amazing.
Anyways, I am smiling and life it good. Wait no..it's great.

Praise Jesus for the things happening here on campus.

7 comments:

the fredin's said...

Thats amazing! Sounds like there are amazing things going on at Sterling. We will be praying for you guys. I am so glad you are having a good year!! I hope you can come up that weekend. Hopefully we can come see you guys at school sometime this year.
(Oh and we need to get that blog for hill going :) ).

aunteem said...

God is so good and always faithful...wow!
Wow!
Wow!
love you all

Anonymous said...

Amazing. This is the same lesson that God taught me this summer..."See what can happen when you obey?" You obeyed by going back to Sterling even though you didn't necessarily feel like it. And look what God let you see and experience. Crazy beautiful.

:)
Kim B

aunteem said...

By the way...who was driving the car with those glasses on? don't know about that!

Unknown said...

Praise God...

Hillary said...

i do like to study..in fact that is what i am thinking about doing right now...thinking, just not doing yet...but by putting that on there it makes it seem like i am smart...:]

Anonymous said...

you are hot in those glasses girl!!! haha, have fun doing whatever it is you do at college. i love you. haha, your mom said wow! three times... i don't know what that was about, but i'm hyper, so it was funny. anyway, i love you,
AnnetteJoEnsz