Monday, February 18, 2008

Mennolicious

So when do I update my blog? When I am avoiding big projects that I need to be finishing. So while I sit here in my sweats and need to take a shower because i just got out of practice body...I will update you on my not so exciting life.

Right now I am working on a presentation for Menno Simons. I have to do a dramatic monologue on him tomorrow in church history. So right now I am in the process of rewriting the words to Fergalicious and instead putting the word Mennolicious in. anyway, I am singing it to my class tomorrow and I am so excited!

Maybe I'll have someone secretly tape it so you all can see it. Well wait, probably not. :)

So other news, my basketball team won conference. Which is HUGE!! We are going to the national tournament now. I am so proud of our team, no one thought we would make it because we are so young this year. It is a huge accomplishment something we have been working for since September.
So after we won on Saturday we jumped in the pool and cut down nets, its our tradition. Anyway, here are some pictures from the awesome night! I wish I could really tell you guys what a huge deal this is...








Ok...it's 12:34 and Whitney and I just finished writing the words to Mennolicious... and performed it for some girls. Needless to say it's gonna be a hit!

8 comments:

aunteem said...

I have to at least see the words! Rock on you two!
And you know....I know....what a big deal Nationals is.....congrats to all of you! :)

the fredin's said...

I need to see the video! Definitely should be the next post! And heck yeah nationals is a HUGE deal! I am sooo happy for you girls..I can't wait till Thursday..then Saturday! I love you!

Anonymous said...

ERIN
YOU ARE A VERY SPECIAL YOUNG LADY. I AM VERY PROUD OF YOUR ACCOMPLISHMENTS. SEND ME A COPY OF THIS...I CAN LOOK AT IT FROM THE LITERARY STANDPOINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GOD BLESS YOU AND KEEP PRAYING FOR US
LOVE,
GRANDMA BUTCH

Julie said...

Oh, man! I wish I could be a fly on the wall in that classroom!
Congratulations on the championship and good luck at the nationals!
Have fun--Love, Aunt JT

Erika said...

Congrats on Nationals!

Melisa said...

I wanna hear the whole rap! Maybe you can perform it for us real soon! I love Mennonites! They are delicious!

Melanie-Pearl said...

love you, miss you. hope you are enjoying the mntns and the vibe of Denver. i love it up there!

Melanie-Pearl said...

oh yeah...to the m to the e to the oh so pasty n to the....